Job Details :
If you seek job vacancies at Shifa International Hospital, you are at the right place. You will get all the latest job vacancies at Shifa International Hospital Islamabad, Pakistan. You can find all the latest job opportunities in the Health Care and Medical field with the help of the jobs newspaper.
Shifa is an international charity hospital in Pakistan. Which offers quality medical services primarily to the underprivileged section of society. At Shifa, the Human Resource team is filled with people who deeply care about the welfare of the patients. Their relatives and the staff provide them with health care.
Therefore, for such a noble cause, H.R. plays a significant role by recruiting qualified personnel for job opportunities at Shifa Hospital. To facilitate recruitment processes and make things easier for both job seekers and H.R. managers. Shifa Hospital has developed an official website for job seekers consisting of various resources, including information about the organization, its facilities, locations, news updates, etc.
Today, the Government of Islamabad has announced that the number of medical cadets is expected to reach 1500 shortly. It was due to the growing demand for doctors in Islamabad. The government is trying to design this program as beneficial for both the students and the government.
Job Name: Shifa International Hospital Jobs 2022 in Islamabad
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Last Date: Check Below Advert
Total Pay: 18900/Month
Vacant Posts :
1)- Manager, B.P.S. – 1
2)- S.R. Manager, B.P.S – 10
3)- H.R. Head, B.P.S. – 11
4)- PT (Physiotherapist), B.P.S. – 12
5)- Lab Technician, B.P.S – 13
6)- Radiology Technologist, B.P.S. – 14
7)- Radiography Technician, B.P.S. – 15
8)- Medical Record Assistant, B.P.S. – 18
9)- Nurse, B.P.S – 17
10)- A&E Attendant, B.P.S – 18
11)- Operating Theater Assistant, B.P.S – 19
12)- Lab Assistant, B.P.S. – 20
13)- Nursing Attendant, B.P.S. – 21
14)- Pharmacy Technician, B.P.S – 22
15)- Kitchen Helper/Dietician/Chef, B.P.S – 26
16)- Driver (M&C, Cleaning Cycle), B.P.S – 29
17)- Electrician (M&C), B.P.S – 26
Eligibility Criteria :
1. M.D./M.S. Degree in any specialty from an accredited institution.
2. Experience of a minimum of three years in the same field after completing MS/MD.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and management skills with the ability to work independently and as a team member.
4. Passion for patient care and a commitment to providing high-quality care and services to all our patients.
5. Knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office applications is desirable;
6. Must be willing to work in shifts, including weekends and holidays (as required).
7. Be willing to travel domestically & internationally as required by the job requirements.
How To Apply :
First of all, candidates should visit the career page of Shifa International Hospital Jobs. Then, you will find the link for applying for the latest job ads. Click on that and fill up your details in the given format. After filling out, submit your application form. Finally, take a printout of your submitted application form for future use.
Note: Disable candidates can send essential documents by email and phone with the help of a friend or family member.
Postal Address: Shifa International Hospital, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Documents Requirements :
1. 4 Passport size photographs with white background.
2. Application Form duly filled, printed, and signed.
3. CNIC photocopy (front and back).
4. 3 years of experience certificate (if applicable) for each position applied for, and attested copies of all academic certificates/degrees, etc . (if applicable).
5. Domicile/ Caste Certificate from H.B.L. or any other relevant authority (if applicable).
Selection Criteria :
Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree (B.S.) with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
Applicant should be proficient in M.S. Office and other internet research tools, with good English language knowledge.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years as of 1st June 2022.
Job Relevant F.A.Q :
Q1. Can I apply for the job if I don’t have a degree?
A1. Yes. We also welcome applications from people who have no formal qualifications but have relevant work experience and/or an interest in this field.
Q2. How should I submit my application?
A2. You need to send your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com.
Q3. Do I need any specific qualifications to be considered for a job at Shifa International Hospital?
A3. No, we will consider all applicants regardless of their background or qualifications so long as they meet our minimum eligibility criteria outlined above (i.e., age 18+ years old with Pakistani citizenship).
Q4. What if I don’t hear back from you after applying?
A4. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may take some time before we get back in touch with everyone who applies for posts.
Candidates’ Awareness Notice: If you want an exciting job in the government sector or private sector. You must visit our website first because we are proving the best job regarding your favorite choice. Thank you.