Job Details :
Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences is one of the most notable and accomplished institutions for health sciences education in Lahore. Shalamar is known for producing the best medical doctors in Pakistan. The medical student and faculty members at Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences work in close conjunction with the top hospitals and medical centers in Lahore.
Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences is currently looking for professionals in well-paid positions in Lahore, Pakistan. Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences is a specialized institution that has been successfully working in pharmacy education since 2001. They became the first pharmaceutical educational institute in the country to be accredited through the Higher Education Commission (HEC) with a grade 3 ‘A+.’ We are currently looking for young, passionate, energetic, and talented candidates who can be part of our dynamic team.
Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences has announced a recruitment advertisement for the posts of Senior Registrar, Medical and Dental Officers, Nursing Supervisors, and Other Allied Health Professions. These posts will be based at their campus in Lahore, and candidates can apply online based on qualification with a specified fee till June 12, 2022. Candidates will have to submit their forms after crossing the age limit to apply for these advertised posts.
Job Name: Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences Jobs in Lahore 2022
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Last Date: Check Below First
Total Pay: 17500/Month
Vacant Posts :
1. Assistant Professor (BPS – 10)
2. Associate Professor (BPS – 11)
3. Lecturer (BPS – 12)
4. Senior Lecturer (BPS – 13)
5. Teaching Faculty (BPS – 14)
6. Administration Officer (BPS – 15)
7. Registrar (BPS – 16)
8. Head of Department (BPS – 17)
9. Administrative Officer (BPS – 18)
10. Senior Administrative Officer (BPS – 19)
11. Laboratory Technician (BPS – 21)
12. Assistant Director (BPS – 20)
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates applying for Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences Jobs must have the following qualifications:
1- Minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant field.
2- Excellent command of the English Language, both written and verbal.
3- A degree or diploma from a recognized university/institute with relevant subject specialization OR an equivalent qualification awarded by any institution recognized by HEC/Government of Pakistan.
4- Good command of computer literacy, including word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
5- Good communication skills (oral and written).
6- Intermediate with a minimum of 45% marks in any discipline.
7- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks in any discipline.
8- Masters’s Degree or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 55% marks in any discipline.
How To Apply :
Looking to apply in the post mentioned above, you have to visit the given application link, fill out the registration form with complete details, and attach your CV/Resume. After filling application form, please send it to the given email address on or before May 8, 2022.
Interested candidates may send their applications along with CVs / Bio-Data along with attested copies of all relevant documents to the following address:
Complete Address: The Registrar Office Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences, Plot No-1-H/1, Sector H-9/4 (New), Defence Housing Authority Phase-5, Karachi, Pakistan.
Documents Requirements :
1) Passport size photograph.
2) CV with relevant details (CV should show the educational qualifications, experience, etc.)
3) Copies of the latest qualification certificates
4) Copies of transcripts of mark sheets and certificates received from a university/institution.
5) Copies of degrees (high school and postgraduate).
6) Copy of CNIC copy.
7) 1 attested photocopy for each certificate.
Physical Test Requirements :
1. Height: Male: Minimum 5’2″ (without shoes) and Maximum 6’0″ (with shoes)
2. Weight: Male: Minimum 60 Kg and Maximum 80 Kg
3. Chest: Male: Minimum 32″ (Maximum expansion at the chest level with full expiration)
4. Eyesight: Vision without spectacles to be not less than 6/12 in both eyes with or without contact lenses, 6/9 with a refractive error of fewer than 2 diopters, or 6/6 with a refractive error of less than 1 diopter. The vision should be corrected to meet the above conditions within one year of joining the service.
Job FAQ :
Q1. What is your maximum age?
A1. The age limit for each applicant should preferably be over 18 years old.
Q2. Is it mandatory to have a degree in the listed field?
A2. An undergraduate degree or relevant work experience is sufficient to secure application consideration.
Q3. Can I work from home?
A3. Yes, you can work from home but must be available during office hours (Monday – Friday) and no more than 4 days a week.
Q4. Do you provide housing for employees at the institute?
A4. No, we do not provide housing. We have a list of furnished and unfurnished apartments you can choose from
Q5. What happens if I am unable to meet the specified age limit?
A5. We accept out-of-age candidates as long as they meet all other criteria for the position.
Candidates’ Awareness Notice: If you want an exciting job in the government sector or private sector. You must visit our website first because we are proving the best job regarding your favorite choice. Thank you.