Job Details :
The Punjab government has released an advertisement of notifications on 10 May 2022 to appoint the eligible candidates as junior engineers and assistant engineers in Punjab thermal power plant. Candidates who passed diploma in engineering, ITI, diploma certificate course, B.Sc Agriculture, agriculture, etc., are eligible to fill the application for this post.
If you are looking for a job, we have some excellent news. Punjab Thermal Power Pvt Limited has announced vacancies for the post of Tradesman in the Power Station Department and Senior Operator Trainee in the Commercial & Accounts Department. These are considered leading opportunities for the freshers and the candidates. Applicants want to make their career in their own place with a competitive salary package. They can apply online till 19 June 2022.
Punjab Thermal Power Pvt Limited is a Government Sector Organization that has created a lot of Awareness among the Job Seekers by having recruitment every year. The candidates who have acquired the BTCL Jobs have made their careers according to their expectations. The Main Division in which they are Operating is to make sure that the Company will be able to Produce Quality Products.
Job Name: Punjab Thermal Power Pvt Limited Jobs 2022
Job Location: Punjab, Pakistan
Last Date: Always Mentioned Below
Total Pay: 88900/Month
Vacant Posts :
Note: Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of:
1. Engineer-Chemical (BPS-1)
2. Engineer-Civil (BPS-11)
3. Operations Manager (BPS-10)
4. Assistant Executive Engineer (BPS-12)
5. Assistant (HR) Junior Level officials (BPS-13)
6. Manager Security (BPS-14)
7. Assistant Executive Engineer-Senior Level (BPS-15)
8. Planning Officer (BPS-16)
9. Technician Tester (NITA) (BPS-17)
10. Junior Plant Manager – Estimator (BPS-18)
11. Pollution Analyst (BPS-19)
12. Chemical Analyst (BPS-20)
13. Research and Analysis Officer (BPS-21)
14. Chief Chemist (BPS-22)
15. Manager Finance (BPS-10)
16. Manager HR (BPS-26)
17. Operation Manager (BPS-02)
18. Controller of Stores and Purchase (BPS-28)
19. Assistant Manager (HR) (BPS-23)
Application Instruction :
If you are looking to apply to Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited, here are some specific instructions.
1) The candidate must have passed a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
2) The candidate should have relevant experience in Electrical Engineering.
3) The candidate must have good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
4) The candidate should be able to work under pressure and deadlines.
5) The candidate should be well conversant with computer software like MS Office and internet services like Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
Job Qualification :
Candidates should have a degree/postgraduate degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Total Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Site Engineer, with at least 2 years experience in the design and construction of Thermal Power Plants, preferably in the field of Supercritical Coal Fired Steam Generating Units.
Physical Test :
Height and Weight: The size of the applicant shall not be less than 152.5 cm. For male candidates, the weight shall not be less than 50 kgs.
Chest Measurement: The chest measurement of the applicant shall not be less than 84 cm for male candidates and 79 cm for female candidates.
EyeSight: The applicant’s sight should be 6/6 in each eye separately (with or without spectacles) with or without glasses. If any candidate has a vision problem, they need to get a certificate from an ophthalmologist as per norms prescribed by the Punjab Government and submit it along with the application form.
Job FAQ :
Q1. What is an upcoming Punjab Thermal Power Pvt Limited Vacancy for 2022?
A1. There are no jobs for 2022 posted by Punjab Thermal Power Pvt Limited.
Q2. When will be the next time employment opportunities are available with this Company?
A2. There have been no chances to work with this Company since 2018 when there were 2 opportunities.
Q3. How often will this firm hire employees in the future?
A3. Punjab Thermal Power Pvt Limited has never hired anyone in the past.
Q4. What salary is offered to the employees of this job?
A4. There are no salaries provided for this job, please check other jobs for wages.
Q5. Are there any special safety precautions required for this job?
A5. Safety precautions required within the workplace would differ from Company to Company, so please check other jobs for needed safety precautions.
Candidates’ Awareness Notice: If you want an exciting job in the government sector or private sector. You must visit our website first because we are proving the best job regarding your favorite choice. Thank you.