Job Details :
The Polio eradication program is the primary goal of the government to end polio in Pakistan. It aims to make this country polio-free within the next three years by 2022. According to the National Emergency Operation Center (NEOC) officials, the polio teams have achieved their targets for 2020. This means that they have been able to vaccinate more than 95% of children from across Pakistan. However, there are still a few areas where efforts need to be made so that no child remains unvaccinated against this crippling disease. Therefore, there are chances for people who want to work for this noble cause of saving children’s lives from paralysis by joining Polio Eradication Program jobs in KPK 2022.
Did you know the Polio Eradication Program has announced plans for job opportunities in KPK? The program would like to hire staff based in 20 districts who would be tasked with monitoring children for signs of poliomyelitis. If you desire to help eradicate polio from Pakistan, this may be the opportunity for you! Before I go on, it’s important to note that each applicant will be required to pass a rigorous screening and background checks to ensure that only honest individuals will be hired by the organization.
Job Name: Polio Eradication Program Jobs in KPK 2022
Job Location: KPK, Peshawar Pakistan
Last Date: Check It Now
Total Pay: 12900/Month
Vacant Posts :
1. Medical Officer, BPS – 14
2. Medical Assistant, BPS – 10
3. Lab Technician, BPS – 11
4. Public Health Officer, BPS – 13
5. Pharmacist, BPS – 12
6. X-Ray Technologist, BPS – 14
7. Data Entry Operator, BPS – 15
8. Drivers, BPS – 16
9. Clerks, BPS – 17
10. Librarians, BPS – 18
11. Book Keeper, BPS – 19
12. Power Engineer, BPS – 20
13. Landscape Designers, BPS – 21
14. AITA Sargodha, BPS – 22
15. AITA Multan, BPS – 26
Job Responsibility :
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
1) Monitoring and evaluation of all polio activities in the province.
2) Coordinate with district focal persons, focal persons, and supervisors to ensure effective implementation of the surveillance plan.
3) Provide technical support and guidance to supervisors as required.
4) Organize/coordinate training/workshops regarding surveillance and case management.
5) Liaise with other departments such as health, education, agriculture, etc., to ensure effective implementation of the programme and coordination between all stakeholders.
Application Procedure :
Candidates will have to apply via the NTS website www.nts.org.pk by filling in the required information. Including their CNIC number and date of birth, and submit the application form along with the attested photograph and documents required for applying for the posts to the following address:
Complete Address: The Director-General, National Institute of Health, KPK House Sector H-10/1, Islamabad Phone: 051-9264034 Fax: 051-9264034 email: email@example.com.
Educational Qualification :
1. Master’s Degree in Public Health or Social Sciences specializing in Epidemiology, Statistics or Biostatistics from a recognized university.
2. Minimum 10 years of experience working on polio eradication program, preferably in the field of surveillance and monitoring of polio cases, especially in resource-limited settings.
3. Able to work under pressure and strict deadlines with minimum supervision and handle multiple tasks at one time.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Candidates should be Pakistani Nationals and should have resided within the jurisdiction of KP during the last year.
2. Candidates having domiciled outside the jurisdiction of KP are not eligible to apply.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
5. The candidates must verify all their credentials with original documents at the time of the interview. No change will be entertained after submitting the application form. Otherwise, their application shall be considered invalid.
Job FAQ :
Q1. What are the qualifications for applying?
A1. The applicant must be a highly skilled and motivated individual interested in wildlife conservation, animal rehabilitation and veterinary care, administration or public relations.
Q2. What are the hours of work?
A2. It will depend on the specific post you have applied for. Still, generally, it is 45-50 hrs per week, with some flexibility allowed to accommodate school/work schedules.
Q3. When can I apply?
A3. Applications will be accepted until 5 June 2022.
Q4. Is there a closing date for applications?
A4. Yes, the closing date for applications is 5 June 2022. The position will be advertised in leading newspapers, radio, television channels, and our website.
Q5. What is the monthly salary?
A5. The monthly gross salary will be Rs 15,000/- (calculated based on grade pay +2%). On completion of one year’s probationary period, an increment of Rs. 5000/- will be given to the employee.
Candidates’ Awareness Notice: If you want an exciting job in the government sector or private sector. You must visit our website first because we are proving the best job regarding your favorite choice. Thank you.