Job Details :
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC is one of the leading aviation industries in Pakistan. It was established in 1962 to meet the requirements of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Since then, it has been producing aircraft for military and commercial purposes. It is currently headed by Air Marshal Khalid Mahmood Bajwa, who took charge as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer on 21 March 2015.
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex is currently looking for the most capable and qualified candidates for Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant, and Junior Accountant. These posts are vacant in PAC. If you want to apply for any of these posts, read the information below carefully before applying.
Suppose you are looking for a new job then Pakistan Aeronautical Complex. In that case, PAC Jobs is the most suitable, suited, and a good idea for you. Many people dream of being part of the PAC team and being honest, it’s a good way to start your career with a huge company. It’s necessary for anyone who wants to make their career successful in Pakistan.
Several vacancies have been announced by the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Jobs 2022. The candidates are requested to apply for these posts. The jobs are on a contract basis, and these vacancies are for the posts of Engineers and Technician. It is a government-owned aerospace manufacturing company in Pakistan that manufactures aircraft, military helicopters, and other aerospace products. The interested candidates can apply for PAC Job by 31 May 2022.
Job Name: Pakistan Aeronautical Complex – PAC Jobs 2022
Job Location: Lahore, Gujranwala Pakistan
Last Date: Check Above Post
Total Pay: 19000/Month
Vacant Posts :
1) Engineer (BPS 1)
2) Computer Hardware Technician (BPS 11)
3) Computer Software Technician (BPS 10)
4) Stores Assistant (BPS 12)
5) Junior Accountant (BPS 13)
6) Stenographer Grade-II (BPS 14)
7) Data Entry Operator (BPS 5)
8) Chemist Grade II. (BPS 15)
9) Technical Buyer (BPS 16)
10) Stores Buyer (BPS 17)
13) Technical Supervisor (BPS 18)
14) Quality Control Officer (BPS 19)
15) Production Controller (BPS 21)
16) Foreman/Supervisor Grade I and II (BPS 22)
17) Senior Production Controller(S.P.C.) (Grade-I & II) (BPS 23)
18) Junior Production Controller(Grade-I & II). (BPS 24)
19) Associate Director Admin (BPS 25)
Eligibility Criteria :
1. The candidate must have completed their graduation from any recognized university or institute.
2. The candidate should have good knowledge of computer applications like MS Office, Internet, email, etc.
3. He/She must have good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills.
4. The candidate must be willing to travel within Pakistan and abroad on official assignments required by the organization.
5. Experience handling international clients will be an added advantage but not essential for this job position.
6. Candidates having a valid driving license. So, can also apply for this job position at PAC as drivers are also required by the company during official assignments abroad. Or locally as required by the company policy/guidelines issued by management from time to time (A driver’s license is only mandatory for those who are applying for a driver’s post).
Application Process :
A candidate has to apply for the posts by submitting an application form. The candidates can also submit their application forms through the website of company. The company will accept only those properly filled applications sent by post. After submitting applications, the candidates need to send their documents in a prescribed format so that they can be shortlisted.
A candidate can send their application form to the given address mentioned below. The candidates are advised to carefully fill out the application form and submit it with all relevant documents in the envelope provided.
Complete Address: Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Limited (PAC), Kamra, Attock Road, Taxila-Punjab, Pakistan.
Job FAQ :
Q1. How can I apply for jobs with PAC?
Ans. You can apply for all the Vacancies through the Careers Portal of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC). Complete details mention above.
Q2. I am from another country and want to work here. Can I apply?
Ans. If you are a foreigner, you need to fill out the Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) form to get the visa processed. You can take the help of the immigration consultant for this purpose only if your nationality is not Pakistani.
Q3. What if I am already working here or in any other organization? Can I apply for vacancies here?
Ans. You can apply for all the jobs with Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above. You don’t need to submit references and recommendations from your current employer.
Q4. How long does it take to process my application?
Ans. Normally it takes 4-6 weeks to process your application once your documents are verified if you have submitted the application form before the closing date of the advertisement.
Candidates’ Awareness Notice: If you want an exciting job in the government sector or private sector. You must visit our website first because we are proving the best job regarding your favorite choice. Thank you.