Job Details :
Are you looking for a job in Pakistan? Overseas Pakistani Foundation is a registered organization that aims to provide job and educational opportunities for overseas Pakistanis. Whether you are from Europe, Africa, Australia and the United States, there are numerous positions available for you in Pakistan. The OPF invites applications for jobs within their organization and positions throughout the country in civil agencies, hospitals, schools, and colleges. For overseas Pakistanis looking to return to the country or take their first trip here, this is an excellent opportunity to return home.
Jobseekers from all over Pakistan apply for our jobs, and we make sure that everyone gets a fair chance to prove themselves on their own merit. We are pleased to announce that we have recently started our new website www.lionapk.com. Candidates will be able to submit their applications online and get updates about their applications directly in their mailboxes.
It is a body that promotes and facilitates overseas Pakistanis’ social, economic, and cultural development. The OPF operates on a self-sustaining basis, with many volunteers from all over Pakistan contributing their time and expertise to its cause. The OPF has been recognized as one of the most active NGOs in promoting welfare activities for overseas Pakistanis and their families.
Job Name: Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs 2022 OPF Jobs 2022
Last Date: Check Advert First
Fee Structure: 960PKR/Each Diffrent Post
Number Of Posts: Total 14 Posts
Vacant Posts :
1. Programmer Officer, (BPS – 1)
2. Program Coordinator, (BPS – 11)
3. Programmed Assistant, (BPS – 10)
4. Field Officer, (BPS – 12)
5. Media Coordinator, (BPS – 13)
6. National Organizer (Female), (BPS – 14)
7. Campaigns Manager, (BPS – 15)
8. Community Engagement Officer, (BPS – 16)
9. Social Media Manager, (BPS – 17)
10. Web Developer Manager, (BPS – 18)
11. Web Developer (Front End), (BPS – 19)
12. SEO Specialist, (BPS – 21)
13. Digital Marketing Specialist, (BPS – 20)
14. Graphic Designer, (BPS – 22)
How To Apply :
First, applicants should submit an application form to the concerned government department. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation. After filling in all the details, applicants should send their applications to the address given on the website.
After sending their application forms, applicants will have to appear for an interview. The interview is conducted by a committee that includes Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Jobs 2022 department members and other officials who are concerned with this job vacancy. The interviews are held in Islamabad only, and they occur at regular intervals throughout the year.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university/institution with at least 50% marks.
2. Intermediate or equivalent qualification from any recognized board/university with at least 50% marks.
3. Working experience in relevant field as per post applied for at least two years with a minimum of two years in a professional work environment, preferably in overseas assignments.
4. Knowledge of relevant software applications (MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
5. The ability to write clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, is required for this position.
Documents Requirements :
1- Passport Copy
2- Passport Size Photo
3- Two Passport Size photos of the applicant
4- Computerized Clear Scan of the proof of identity (POI) Card.
5- Resignation letter from the current employer if they work in a foreign country.
6- Experience certificate
7- Computerized Scan of the Diploma/Degree
8- Computerized Scan of the certification of the computer skills
9- Computerized Scan of the NOC.
10- Copy of NOC from an employer if he works in a foreign country.
11- Application Form
12- Attestation Letter (If the applicant lives in Pakistan).
Job FAQ :
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria for applying for OPF Jobs?
A1: For its successful application, Candidates must be between the age of 18 and 40 years and be Pakistani Citizens.
Q2. What are the qualifications to apply for these jobs?
A2: The job requirements include having proficiency in any of the ten listed languages at B1 or higher level. Candidates are also required to have experience with Microsoft office software such as MS Word and Excel.
Q3. What are the benefits offered to the employees?
A3: Pakistan International Airlines has a “live-in” facility in Islamabad, which is open to all its workers. Every year, PIA gives Rs.12,000 per month to every employee who works during the year from 1st April through 31st March of next year.
Q4. What kind of jobs is present in this organization?
A4: As these are the OPF Jobs announcements, there are no specific jobs mentioned for which candidates can apply. But through these advertisements, it is clear that the job requirements are for different positions.
Q5. What is the salary range for these jobs?
A5: A candidate’s salary will be determined by their level of education and experience. While applying for any job from Pakistan International Airlines, candidates must include their educational background in their resume while submitting it to PIA.
Candidates’ Awareness Notice: If you want an exciting job in the government sector or private sector. You must visit our website first because we are proving the best job regarding your favorite choice. Thank you.