Job Details :
Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is a treasure trove of opportunities for anyone willing to get their hands dirty. Peshawar’s got you covered from agriculture to business to education and plenty of other industries. So if you’re new to this fantastic city and looking for something new or just want to move up in your current job, then there’s no better time than now.
If you are currently living in Peshawar or relatively close to the city, then there’s some good news for you. So, the government of KPK presently seeking applications from interested and qualified candidates who would like to get a job in the State Board of Investment Peshawar. To know more about the Peshawar Board of Investment jobs, scroll down and read this page till the end. This page also includes all the information related to the application process, eligibility criteria, notifications, and essential documents. For more updates, visit our website regularly.
Recently, the KPK Board of Investment has announced a notification for the recruitment of its new employees. In this article, we will list all the essential details related to the application form, advertisement, exam date, and various other information you’ll need. If you plan to apply for this job but are unable or have something else in mind, then this is for you.
Job Name: KPK Board of Investment Jobs in Peshawar 2022
Job Location: Peshawar, KPK Pakistan
Last Date: Check Advert First
Total Pay: 16500/Month
Vacant Posts :
1) Chief Secretary, BPS 1
2) Planning Officer, BPS 10
3) Treasury Analyst, BPS 11
4) Assistant Accountant, BPS 12
5) Assistant Certification Officer, BPS 13
6) Assistant Director of Commerce & Industries, BPS 14
7) Chief Mechanical Engineer, BPS 15
8) Data Collector, BPS 16
9) Chief Engineer, BPS 17
10) Accounts Officer, BPS 18
11) Assistant Director of Customs, BPS 19
12) Assistant Director of Health & Education, BPS 20
How To Apply :
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV and cover letter to the email address given below.
The cover letter must contain the following information:
1- Job Applied for (Name of Post)
2- Current/Expected Salary
3- Expected Salary Range
4- Reason for Leaving Current Employer (If applicable)
5- Highest Education Qualification Possessed by Applicant (Mentioned in Chronological Order)
Note: Interested candidates can send their applications along with CV, CNIC, and attested copies of all relevant documents to the following email address: KPKInvestment@gmail.com. They can also be sent to the Human Resource Department, KPK Board of Investment, 4th Floor, Khyber Centre, Peshawar Cantt.
Application Deadline: The last date to receive applications is 16th June 2022.
Eligibility Criteria :
1) Minimum qualification required is a bachelor’s degree in computer science or Masters in Computer Science or Information Technology.
2) Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in Hardware and Software installation and maintenance.
3) Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in networking (LAN/WAN).
4) They must have at least 1 year of experience designing and maintaining enterprise applications.
5) For disable minorities should have at least 1 year of experience in designing and maintaining database systems.
6) Candidate must possess good analytical thinking skills and problem-solving skills with excellent communication skills (verbal / written).
7) Applicant must be computer literate and Proficiency in using MS Office Package (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), Internet Explorer Version 8 & 9, Mozilla Firefox Version 29 & 30, and Chrome Version 31 & 32, etc.
Selection Process :
The selection process will be done based on the merit list prepared by the department. After the merit list is released, the candidates will get an interview call from KPK BOI. If you are selected, you will be offered a job in KPK BOI, and if not, you will not get any offer letter from this department.
Salary Compegin :
The salary package for these jobs is quite attractive. The candidates will get a salary of Rs 25000-30000 per month and other benefits like medical allowance and many other perks given to government employees.
Job FAQ :
Qno1. What is the KPK BOI?
Ans. KPK Board of Investment (BOI) is a part of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, which invests in projects for the development, welfare, and prosperity of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Qno2. What are their job opportunities?
Ans. The Home page lists the vacancies that they have at that moment, but you need to contact them through their website. They will reply with information about what jobs they have available and how to apply for them.
Qno3. What are the requisites or conditions for a job?
Ans. It varies from job to job, but generally, these are the minimum requirements.
Qno4. What are their other opportunities?
Ans. Earlier, they had few posts, but nowadays, they have taken part in different projects of different corporations and also worked on self-development projects.
Candidates’ Awareness Notice: If you want an exciting job in the government sector or private sector. You must visit our website first because we are proving the best job regarding your favorite choice. Thank you.