Job Details :
With Pakistan’s population of over 180 million, when it comes to getting a job, there are literally thousands of jobs for every person in every sector. And that is why if you’re looking for a job, you should never forget the government job sector. And one of those government branches where you can get jobs is definitely the anti-terrorism court of Pakistan. The anti-terrorism court (ATC) is one part of the judicial system in Pakistan that deals with all terrorism-related cases, such as civil and criminal terrorism cases.
Anti Terrorism Court is currently looking for the best candidates to fill the vacant positions of Naib Qasid & Data Entry Operator. The interested candidates can apply for these posts by sending their CV to the mentioned Address. Anti Terrorism department is an independent special court to try terrorists and related cases. It was established under the Anti-Terrorism Act, 1997, by an executive order issued by President of Pakistan, General Pervez Musharraf.
This is a good chance for people who want to make their careers bright and successful. Here we are giving you some more details about this job. If you’re going to get these jobs, you have to apply online through the given link below. After that, you will have to pass a test which is going to be held on 8th August 2020 at 11:00 AM PST (9:00 PM PST).
Job Name: Anti Terrorism Court – ATC Jobs 2022
Job Location: Pakistan
Last Date: Advertisement Check
Total Pay: 98000/Month
Vacant Posts :
1. Superintendent of Courts: 01, BPS – 1
2. Additional Superintendent of Courts: 01, BPS – 11
3. Senior Civil Judge (Senior Judicial Officer): 03, BPS – 10
4. Junior Civil Judge (Junior Judicial Officer) (Grade-16): 10, BPS – 12
5. Legal Draftsman: 04 Posts, BPS – 14
6. Police Constable GR-II: 150 posts, BPS – 13
7. Nagarwal/Panchayat Garde: 10 posts, BPS – 15
8. Assistant Naib Qasid: 45 posts each, BPS – 16
9, Telephone Operator Gr: 44 Posts Total, BPS – 15
10. Assistant Panchayat Warder: 99 Posts, BPS – 18
How To Apply :
If you are looking to apply to Anti-Terrorism Court, this post is for you. Here we have provided some steps to help you apply for Anti-Terrorism Court Jobs. First of all, let us know about the Anti Terrorism Court. The Anti-terrorism courts (ATC) were set up under the Prevention of Terrorism Act (POTA), 2002. These courts were created to try those involved in terrorism activities and other crimes related to terrorism. The ATCs were established to reduce the pendency of cases and provide speedy justice to victims of terrorism-related crimes.
Documents Requirements :
1) Application forms
2) Scanned copies of all relevant documents
3) Application submitted online through the website with necessary attachments, including your CV, testimonials, and references.
1. Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
2. Nationality: Pakistani citizen or a foreign citizen of Pakistan origin.
3. Age limit: Must be between 21 to 35 years as of 31st December 2022.
4. Experience: A minimum of three years post qualification experience in any field of law, preferably in antiterrorism courts, but not limited to it, including judicial expertise from any other court/tribunal/legislative body.
5. Gender: Both male and female candidates can apply for these posts, but they must fulfill the given criteria above. Mentioned only then, they will be selected for this job by ATC Jobs 2022 official website. Which is given below this article so you can also visit there if you want to apply for this job!
Job FAQ :
Q1. What is ATC?
Ans: An antiterrorism court gives its exclusive jurisdiction to attacks that fall under terrorism. The court’s mandate is to arrest, prosecute, try, and sentence terrorist offenses.
Q2. What kind of qualifications do I need to apply for an ATC job?
Ans: You must have a bachelor’s degree in law or criminology.
Q3. Can I work in the ATC as a bench umpire?
Ans: No, you cannot work in the ATC as a bench umpire.
Q4. Do I need to be a citizen or a resident of Pakistan to apply for an ATC job?
Ans: You need to be either a citizen or a resident of Pakistan.
Q5. What is the difference between an Investigating Officer and Court Judge?
Ans: An Investigating Officer’s job is to investigate charges against suspects accused of committing terrorist offenses. They are responsible for interviewing witnesses and gathering evidence that would lead to convictions.
Candidates’ Awareness Notice: If you want an exciting job in the government sector or private sector. You must visit our website first because we are proving the best job regarding your favorite choice. Thank you.