Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences anytime in your profile.
Employment Type: Full Time- Temporary
Term: 12 Months
Location: Calgary, AB
Available vacancies: 6
Avmax is a diverse company offering every product and service related to aviation. We have locations, operations, and deployment worldwide.
Our vision at Avmax Group Inc. (“Avmax”) is to simplify our customers’ aviation needs through dependable, globally integrated services with trusted results. Established in 1976, our locations include: Calgary (HQ) and Vancouver in Canada, Great Falls and Jacksonville in the USA, Nairobi in Kenya, and N’Djamena in Chad.
Avmax offers the following capabilities: Aircraft Leasing, Airline Operations, Avionics, Component Repairs, Engineering, MRO, Paint and Spares. Avmax’s engineering division is a Transport Canada authorized Design Approval Organization (DAO). Avmax’s maintenance division is a Transport Canada authorized Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO).
Why work at Avmax?
Avmax has a diverse workforce with opportunity for growth and career advancements. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, flexibility, work-life balance and a friendly working environment.
We are proud of our work and commitment to create one of the leading workforce, products and services in the Aviation industry.
About the Role:
The Administrative Coordinator position reports directly to the Director of Lease Operations.
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
- General support to the leasing team in contract administration, contract review, report creation and cost savings where appropriate.
- Administer the Customer Insurance Management Process.
- Own and update the fleet portfolio database in Excel. Generate reports as required.
- Maintain key customer contact information and send mass communication as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the Avmax Aircraft Leasing leadership.
- Assist with researching, locating, compiling, and managing information required for the leasing team.
- Support with the maintenance and accuracy of supporting documentation for all activities within the leasing team.
- Support with preparation of agendas for meetings. Transcribe and distribute meeting minutes for Lease Operations.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records, contracts, and files (both physical and electronic).
- Assist with preparation for any internal or external audits or independent reviews being conducted.
- Assist with ERP implementation and population.
- Provide back-up support for the receptionist.
- Other duties as required.
- Diploma in business, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to analyze and present numerical data in tables, spreadsheets, and forms is considered an asset.
- Meticulous with numbers and accurate data entry and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- High level of integrity and excellent work ethic and sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Self-starter, with eagerness to learn new skills.
- 3 to 5 years of administrative experience.
- Aviation experience is considered an asset.
Our recruitment commitments:
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Depending on qualifications, selected candidates may be offered a role at a more appropriate level.
- Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
- Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
- Avmax will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your HR Representative. Information relating to the needs for accommodation measure will be addressed confidentially.
- In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.